Whether a start-up or a long history of sucessful business, careful planning is required for successful implementation. Owners and investors need to understand the costs, benefits and risks of the venture an communicate this to potential investors and the general public.
C.I.G can help you meet these challenges with trusted, impartial advice resulting from our studying and guiding a multitude of small business ventures to successful outcomes.
- Investors, economic development agencies and private owners have all benefited from our research and advice, sometimes spanning the entire lifetime of a project from the early planning stages through financing, development and operations.
- If you have little experience in the development and operation of small businesses you will benefit from our knowledge of comparable projects; if you are experienced and have existing projects, you will benefit from our independent analysis and creative thinking.
- We bring a track record of success to help you realize the best means to implement your development goals; many clients turn to us repeatedly as they seek new opportunities for small business development.
- We strive to help you evaluate the risks and benefits likely to be encountered through every step of the development process and can assist from the initial conceptual phase through the implementation of financing.
- We have specialized expertise in management and operations and understand the important and complex interactions between these two components.
Who We Are
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C at 1629 K st. N.W and Center City Philadelphia we are a consulting and coaching resource for the small business owner in every niche. At Capital Independence Group L.L.C., we are focused on providing quality services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to come!
Our dedicated staff of talented professionals bring years of experience in: urban planning, architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, interior space planning, zoning and permitting officials, environmental and energy sustainable conservation projects, risk management and industry specific market analysis.
With our vast affiliations within the Mid-Atlantic region, we will provide a quality and detail unmatched to your new business venture or current busniess expansion! CONTACT US